June 16-17, 2014 | Digital Sandbox | New York City
Where Innovation Meets Capital
NYCJewishTech is pleased to announce its sponsorship and invite you to attend New York’s largest Annual Venture Summit
Special discount. Use promo code “nycjewishtech” and receive $100 off the current rate.
Come meet, interact and network with more than 500 VCs, Corporate VCs, angel investors, investment bankers and CEOs of early stage and emerging growth companies at the prestigious NewYork Venture Summit being held on June 16th-17th, 2014 at Digital Sandbox in New York City.
Whether you’re a startup seeking capital and exposure, or an investor seeking new deals, The New York Venture Summit™ presented by youngStartup Ventures – is one event you won’t want to miss.
A highly productive venture conference, the New York Venture Summit is dedicated to showcasing VCs, Corporate VCs and angel investors committed to funding early stage and emerging companies.
This exclusive summit will feature a distinguished line up of more than 40 Investors on interactive panels; presentations by more than 50 Top Innovators seeking funding, and high-level networking opportunities.
Partial list of VCs confirmed to speak include:
- Grant Allen, Senior Vice President, ABB Technology Ventures
- Gil Beyda, Managing Partner, Genacast Ventures
- Eric Bielke, Senior Investment Associate, Siemens Venture Capital
- Greg Bohlen, Managing General Partner, Union Grove Venture Partners
- Nathaniel Brinn, Principal, Vital Venture Capital
- Stanley Buchesky, Founder & Managing Partner, The EdTech Fund
- Dan Burstein, Managing Partner, Millennium Technology Value Partner
- Carter Caldwell, Principal, Cross Atlantic Capital Partners
- Mary Lincoln Campbell, Managing Director, EDF Ventures
- Tiffany Clay, Vice President, TPG Capital
- Andrew Cleland, Managing Director, Comcast Ventures
- Brian S. Cohen, Chairman, New York Angels, CEO, Launch.it
- Rajeev Dadoo, Partner, SR One
- Eliot Durbin, General Partner, Boldstart Ventures
- Rami Elkhatib, General Partner, Acero Capital
- Ming Fang, Senior Associate, Safeguard Scientifics
- Stan Fung, Managing Director, FarSight Ventures
- Lisa Granick, Vice President, Fletcher Spaght Ventures
- Ed Greer, Manager, Venture & Business Development, The Dow Chemical Company
- Oliver Guinness, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Clearpoint Ventures
- Matthew Hanson, Partner, GSV Asset Management
- Henrik Holland, Venture Principal, Shell Technology Ventures
- Adrian Horotan, Principal, Elm Street Ventures
- Stephen Hourigan, CEO, Elevate Ventures
- Tetsuro Iwata, Senior Manager, MP Healthcare Venture Management
- Sachin Jade, Partner, Klifer Capital
- Roman Kikta, Managing Partner, Mobility Ventures
- Dave Kirkpatrick, Founder & Managing Director, SJF Ventures
- George Krautzel, Managing Partner, MissionOG
- Spencer Lazar, Principal, General Catalyst
- Glen Lewy, Senior Managing Director, Hudson Ventures
- Alexander Lloyd, Founder & Managing Partner, Accelerator Ventures
- Jim LoGerfo, General Partner, Earthrise Capital
- Jiong Ma, Partner, Braemar Energy Ventures
- Murray McCaig, Managing Partner, ArcTern Ventures
- Laura Oliphant, Investment Manager, Intel Capital
- Alessandro Piol, Co-Founder & Partner, AlphaPrime Ventures
- Ann Partlow, Founder, Partner, Earthrise Capital
- Suraj Rajwani, Partner, DoubleRock
- Kathleen Regan, Venture Partner, Radius Ventures
- Aymerik Renard, Director, Corporate Business Development, Sandisk Ventures
- Lisa Rhoads, Managing Director, Easton Capital Investment Group
- Saul Richter, Founder & Managing Partner, Rittenhouse Ventures
- Robert Rosenberg, Managing Member, Fast Forward Ventures
- Claus Schmidt, Managing Director, Robert Bosch Venture Capital GmbH
- Stacey Seltzer, Principal, Aisling Capital
- Jim Sledzik, Partner & President, Energy Ventures
- Alex Suh, Founding Managing Director, California Technology Ventures
- Sebastian Titz, Manager, New Ventures, 3M Ventures
- Brent Traidman, Partner, Fenox Venture Capital
- Sonali Vijayavargiya, Founder and Managing Director, Augment Ventures
- Kirk Washington, Co-Founder & General Partner, Yaletown Venture Partners
- Darshana Zaveri, Partner, Catalyst Health Ventures
- Alex Zisson, Partner, Thomas, McNerney & Partners
NYCJewishTech has made special arrangement for our network to receive a special discount of $100 off the pre-registration discount rates.
To Register now and receive the special discount as well as take advantage of the current rate, use the link below and enter discount code “ nycjewishtech” by June 6th
In addition to providing access to leading Investors, the conference will feature more than 50 pre-screened venture backed and emerging companies seeking capital, and hardcore networking.
NOTE: 25 FREE TICKETS FOR SEED STAGE STARTUPS. APPLY HERE: http://www.youngstartup.com/newyork2014/venture-nurturing.php
This conference will be attended by the best people in the industry. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors & Industry Partners:
Goodwin Procter; Sheppard Mullin; Dell; Elevate Ventures; Chadbourne & Parke LLP; Morgan Lewis LLP; GKH Law offices; Center for Israeli Innovation; Shufflrr; Get Response; Freemind; SOS; Association of Cleantech Incubators of New England; Israel Startup Network, Stamford Innovation Center and TiE TriState.
We hope you can join us for the exclusive forum.
NYCJewishTech & youngStartup Ventures